(a) Exchanges: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return an eligible item for a 100% exchange, within two weeks of the shipment receive date, provided you follow the proper return/exchange procedure and eligibility guidelines as described below in the “Returns and Exchange Procedure” section. All exchanges are subject to a $10 re-stocking fee for each item per discretion of your sales representative. Exchanges are processed within 10 business days of receipt of product. You will be responsible for the shipping costs both ways unless we are at fault for shipping a wrong or defective item. Exchanges will not be accepted after 20 days of the shipment receipt date.
(b) Returns: If you receive an item that is damaged, defective, or materially different, you may return an eligible item for a refund (minus the shipping charges, transaction fees, and taxes) within two weeks of the shipment receive date, provided you follow the proper return procedure and eligibility guidelines as described below in the “Returns and Exchange Procedure” section. Additionally, in case of an exchange in this situation, we will ship you the exchanged item free of shipping charges in USPS Ground shipping method. ALL Returns/Exchanges are subject to a $10 re-stocking fee per item. Returns/Exchanges are processed within 10 business days of receipt of the returned item at Hair Maiden India. Return shipping charges cannot be refunded. Please note that, following situations are NOT considered by Hair Maiden India to be materially different or defective and are not eligible for a 100% refund or exchange under this section:
- Color is either lighter or darker than what you expected. Since, our hair is natural and unprocessed there may be variations in color between different bundles of hair. We try our best to sort the hair into similar group of colors (Natural Black, Natural Dark Brown), but we cannot guarantee an exact match.
- The texture is too wavy/curly or less wavy/curly than what you expected. Since, our hair is natural there may be variations in texture between different bundles of hair. We try our best to sort the hair into similar group of textures (Natural Straight, Wavy, and Curly), but we cannot guarantee an exact match.
- The texture is too straight or less straight than what you expected. Our straight hair texture is really straight and sometimes it can be silky straight. Since, our hair is natural and unprocessed there may be variations in texture between different bundles of hair. We try our best to sort the hair into similar group of textures (Natural Straight, Wavy, and Curly), but we cannot guarantee an exact match.
(c)Time Limit and Right of Refusal: Refunds and exchanges will not be accepted after 20 days of the shipment receipt date. Hair Maiden India has the right to refuse the return/exchange of any hair good based on the following reasons:
- The merchandise must be returned/ exchanged in its original state. We cannot accept hair pieces that have been used or worn, have loosened curls, have visible tangles, have visible hair products, have been bleached, or colored, or chemically processed, or emits odors, or the wefts have been cut into pieces, or the hair length or volume is trimmed by cutting.
- The merchandise is damaged.
- Pieces of the products are missing.
- It is past the acceptable return time of 20 days.
- Original tags and packaging are missing or damaged.
- Proper Return Procedure as mentioned in this section is not followed by the customer.
- No return or exchange on hair viewed, approved and bought in-store unless there is a material defective issue, which is dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ON CUSTOM TEXTURED OR COLORED HAIR OR WIGS/FRONTALS/CLOSURES.*
* Please note that after your custom order has been placed and sent for production we cannot issue a refund for delay in shipment. We use third party shippers such as, DHL, Fedex, and USPS and cannot control ship timing with standard postage.
At Hair Maiden India, returns and exchanges are simple, easy and quick. Our Customer Service Center will personally guide you over the phone to assist you with your returns and exchanges.
Step 1: After receiving your item(s), open the box and visually examine the product to verify if you have received the color and texture you have ordered. You can gently take the hair out and feel it. At this stage, you should be able to determine if the product you have received is damaged, defective or materially different than what you have ordered. If so, do not detach the hair from the weft, or discard the packaging, which has important information that is needed to process a return or exchange.
Step 2: Call our Customer Service Number printed on the invoice, box, or receipt and published on our website with your detailed order information and package information available with you. Our CEO Rocky Kandola will guide you through the Return and Exchange procedure over the phone at 323-449-9196
NOTE: We are not responsible for carrier losses or damages to shipments. Please direct all calls to USPS, Fedex, and UPS.